04 February, 2015

Day One - Announcement!

Well, if you haven't already guessed, I have a couple of things to tell you today! :)

1. It has been two whole years since my first post on here. :O I can't believe it's been that long... And so in light of that, I'm going to post every day for a whole week, beginning today! It's an odd way of celebrating, I know, but to perfectly honest 'post every day for a week' is on my bucket list. So why put it off?!

2. Secondly, because this would be a very boring post with nothing else, I've just added an about page ^up there^, so check it out! And if there's more you want to know about me, (or my pet sheep), ask away!

I'll see you again tomorrow! :)

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!

    I read your about page. It's really good. You are writing so well now, I wish I could do half as well.

    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niv. :) Although, honestly you wouldn't think my writing was so good if you knew how long it took me to write that! :P

      Delete

When you comment:

1. My day will be brighter, my face smiling, and my heart blessed.

2. I’m likely to immediately go and explore your blog (if you have one) to find out more of your amazingness, and return the blessing.

3. I will then attempt to craft a response to you that will somehow fail to convey how much I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. I’m grateful for every word of encouragement you give, and don’t be afraid to share some constructive criticism also; there’s always more to learn. In short: thank-you! :)