11 February, 2015

To my wonderful blog readers,




WE DID IT! :) (Excuse the overreaction.)

Thanks so much to each and every one of you for reading this blog these last two years, and continuing to read it even when I do crazy things like posting everyday. Thanks for all your encouraging comments too. (They're the best. :)

I also want to remind all of you: Never ever forget that you are a precious and amazing child of God, and He loves you more than you'll ever be able to imagine. He's got great things in store for you, and He'll always be there for you. “'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for well-being, and not for calamity, in order to give you a future and a hope. When you call out to me, I'll hear you. You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.'” (Jeremiah 29:11 ISV)

So thanks again (so much), and I'll be back soon. (Don't worry, not tomorrow, I promise.)

Jessica xxx :)

5 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing a post of yours everyday for a week. And thanks for the reminder, I kind of need it while I am sitting here at the hospital and the nurse just told me she has nothing for me to do..! Awkward, especially for someone like me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your comments. :) It's nice to know someone read all my ramblings...

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I really like it! Great post!!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy! I'll be sure to check out your blog too. :)

      Delete

When you comment:

1. My day will be brighter, my face smiling, and my heart blessed.

2. I’m likely to immediately go and explore your blog (if you have one) to find out more of your amazingness, and return the blessing.

3. I will then attempt to craft a response to you that will somehow fail to convey how much I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. I’m grateful for every word of encouragement you give, and don’t be afraid to share some constructive criticism also; there’s always more to learn. In short: thank-you! :)